Knorr Fix Broccoli Gratin, 49g
Knorr Fix Broccoli Gratin
- Knorr Fix Broccoli Gratin (49 g) is an oven dish for 2 servings
- A delicious and filling dish
- This broccoli gratin is hearty and creamy-tender
- No flavour enhancing additives and no colourings
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Guaranteed to succeed and ensure full enjoyment
Knorr Fix Broccoli Gratin is a mixture for dishes for the discerning palate. With Knorr Fix products, you can delight the whole family with ease: the popular seasoning base gives dishes an authentic taste and saves valuable time when seasoning and tasting. It's easy to prepare delicious meals with it - even without cooking experience.
Ingredients for 2 servings 400 g broccoli (fresh or frozen) 50 g grated cheese (16% fat), e.g. Emmental cheese
1) Cook fresh broccoli in boiling water for approx. 3 minutes and drain or defrost frozen broccoli.
2) Add the contents of the bag to 300 ml cold water, bring to the boil while stirring and cook for 1 minute
3) Place broccoli in a shallow baking dish, pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 225°C (fan oven: 200°C) for 15-20 minutes
The addition of fresh ingredients brings freshness to the plate and allows for a variety of dish variations. This gives you many hearty recipe ideas around meat, fish, pasta, rice or vegetables - without colourings, flavour-enhancing additives and preservatives.
Quickly made and simply delicious!
STARCH, sunflower oil, WHEAT flour, MILK SUGAR, cauliflower powder³, table salt, iodised table salt, 2.6% onion powder³, spices (garlic³, NUTMEG, pepper, turmeric, parsley root³), cooking salt substitute4, MILK WHITE, sugar, seasoning, YEAST extract, flavourings, maize germ oil. ³ from sustainable cultivation 4 derived from natural potassium minerals May contain traces of EGG, SOY, CELERY and MUSTARD. Allergen information: Contains: MILK and MILK products (including lactose). CEREALS and CEREAL products containing GLUTEN. MILK sugar (lactose). WHEAT and WHEAT products (CEREALS containing GLUTEN).